Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Int. Suit-Up-Day

Today was International Suit-up day! I don't know how many of you heard about this, 'cause I didn't XD My friend told me, so we decided to show up for today's only morning class (8:00-9:30) and wear "suits". And we were not the only ones *laugh* (ノ^_^)ノ

But this is how I looked:
And a close-up on my new belove-able boots


It was kinda fun even though it was only for 1½ hour ._. But after class I went out with a friend to do a little shopping.. I wanted to buy some shoes and in the beginning she didn't want to go because she was afraid to use money (we are poor students XD).. However she also ended up with a pair of boots!

I got these babies:
I thought they were kinda cute and 'gyaru'-like
 
Later I did some makeover with my friend Rose for the magazine "Comic party" on a girl.. We had to take a lot of pictures for the "tutorial-like" article we're gonna make. I'll post it later when I'm done ..._〆(・∀・@) 

And I'd wish I had long and curly hair!! (  ゚,_ゝ゚) It's my new ear-muffs-thingies btw... Love them!


Hope you all had a nice suit-up day!! (>ω<*)ノ

2 comments:

  1. Lulz, jeg har også de ørevarmere ;p
    LOVEEEEE em boots <3

    Wood er en lille skov smukke. Forest er en stor/større ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots.. oh my god the boots♥

    ReplyDelete