Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yankee-kun to... fake nails!

Yesterday's outfit..
Curled hair and more natural looking lashes (even though you can't see them unless you're close >.>)
Yesterday I went out on a little "date" with my bf. We wanted to watch the new movie "Legend of the Guardians - The Owls of Ga'Hoole" and only Cinemaxx showed the movie that day so we went to the shopping center Fisketorvet before going to the movies. I bought a cardigan and a sweater/dress (it's actually navy even though it looks black)

I fell in love with both and they're also really warm and comfortable <3
After that we went to a restaurant to eat - and realized I'd dropped my cellphone ∑(O_O;) I was almost certain that I dropped it in the shop where I bought my clothes since it was the only time I took my jacket off.. I remembered hearing a "clock!" but when I looked on the floor there was nothing.. -_-' So annoying - but luckily I got it back today.. My mom wrote an email and told me they had called from the shop and my cell phone was there *phew*
But otherwise I LOVED the movie!!! I didn't really have any expectations even though I hated Happy Feet - but it was SO beautiful, epic and lovely at the same time that I was mesmerized from the beginning ^^' I'll definitely buy it when it comes out on dvd ♡\(・∀・*)

Friday my bf played a concert and I decided that this was the day to try wearing fake nails \(--)/
I got these from my friend Rose.. I found out I love fake nails - but hate the fact that I can't really do.. anything ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ But I'm getting more used to it.. And I wanted to do some big hair so I made a high ponytail, back-combed it and made a big side fringe :3 However I'd forgotten it was "J-dag" and I went out to the concert place alone....... But nothing happened besides lots of stares ζ~(∂_∂)~ζ
There were some REALLY mean and annoying people at the concert place -.- It was a rather small place and 4 bands played in total. It was all some sub-genre of rock but nothing like the music my bf's band was playing - so people were shouting things like "Go home and cry!" or just booo'ing.. Kinda astonishing thus I felt like beating their sorry asses... Fine if you don't like the music - but you don't need to act like a fucking retard... Anygay....

Today I finally finished Jo's top - I'm really pleased with the outcome! But I'm still a n00b since it's my first homemade cosplay >_>' And I have to color the fabric for the pants again in some other way since it turned out rosy-colored after drying.. Not stressful at all since there's less than a week for J-popcon and the pants is the most difficult part (*゜Д゜*) *cries*
I'm watching this J-drama right now "Yankee-kun to Megane-chan" it's really funny! And with one of my fav actors Narimiya Hiroki *fangirling* Based on the manga with some title (I haven't read) and kinda the regular highschool goes Yakuza crazy story with cheesy messages.. But I still enjoy it ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)>

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Who's looking hot? <3
    The fake nails looks really sweet!! :D Hahahha, cosplay is always stressful :'D

    ReplyDelete