Sunday, February 27, 2011

Keep It Casual ☆彡

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆
Casual look for a casual day~
・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆
 
・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆
Yay I got new extensions! XD They were quite cheap and I just bought them as a try out.. And they turned out pretty neat in my opinion! I wasn't too sure about what color to choose, but these blends in better than I thought ^___^ So I bought more for extra volume XD
・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆

Last weekend I went to a party at Jeongie's university. Some quick pics
Me and pretty Jeongie
Papa cheese aka Kenneth and his not so satisfied dancing cheese Jeongie XD
And my date Johan~
somehow.. I feel like there's something vampiric about this snap haha
The theme was masquerade ball.. but it was kinda last minute theme and I figured that no one would dress up anyway.. And yes - surprisingly we found ourselves overdressed since mostly everyone else just came in casual clothes >_>' Btw I got that little tiara from my friend Mari-chan the same day! It's so cute, I love it (can't see it that well on the pics though)

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆

In desperate times.. you wish time would just stop.. and wait for you to catch up with it..

7 comments:

  1. Jeg elsker din baseball sweater! : D Så cute! Er din foxtail ægte? : O den er fin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. N'AWWH you look soooo awesome with casual style! And love your new extensions, looking gooood there miss! ;D <3

    AAAhahahaHAAHahAHahAHhAah wow I look so charming in both pictures! LOL drunken look much in the first? xD kekekeke!
    Nuurh you two are just the cutest thing ever! (^^ )

    See you soon, kimchi buddy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nani: Jup, min foxtail er ægte.. Går ikke rigtigt op i anti-pels ting. Men ville nok aldrig få en hel pels frakke eller en ræve pels med hoved og det hele.. det er nu lidt for bizart og nasty til min smag >_>' Men fandt dem tilfældigvis da jeg gik forbi "skindhuset" på strøget hvor de hang i vinduet. Og de var ik så dyre, så tænkte "why not?" XD

    Jeongie: Sankyou kimchi buddy~ ♥ Og undskyld billederne ^^' Men de gjorde mig bare glad haha! Og du er stadig smuk smuk selvom du laver sjove ansigter XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den der sweater er mega fed. Har overvejet selv at købe en <3 og dine extensions ser virkelig godt ud. Sooo long ~
    Syntes det er nice du ikke holder dig til en stil men variere lidt ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. .... can i drowl all over your jacket? where did you get it? i adore that kind of blue!! *and the R xD*

    ReplyDelete