Monday, May 16, 2011

Haul ☆ Hair ☆ Outfits ☆ Leek Party

Blogger sunday! With picture spam (⌒.−)=★

Soo I never got to show you what I got at "Designer Forum" where I went with Jeongie and Maria
I was a bit disappointed when arriving there as a lot of things were still kinda pricy and a bit boring. But well I still got my hands on a few items which I'm quite happy for! Especially the hot pants ♡
Afterwards we met up with some friends where I encountered my favorite fella (゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆
☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

Next topic! I dyed my hair as I mentioned - the brown was only temporary. So I started with bleaching my hair and getting the brown color out. Which turned it into my favorite color ORANGE! It especially reflected a really nice orange/yellow glow in the sunlight 8D
Sadly for the orange I had already planned to color it into another nuance.. I started with a dark blond color to get some of the orange reflection away. And then I had planned to color 1/3 of my hair brown.... But it didn't really succeed the first time since I kinda bought a too light color (,,#゚Д゚)
 
So the next day I went out to buy yet another color package (=_=;) Too make sure the color showed I bought a medium brown. It turned out almost black/dark brown in my hair though.. But it got lighter after I washed my hair a couple of times which you might have noticed in newer picture (*´ー`)
Curly bob style and 3-year-old's pigtale style XD

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

Yup and then for some random neglected outfits I didn't post yet.. Well they might be kinda indifferent but I'm gonna spam you guys with it anyway! XD
 This is my *at the moment* favorite outfit! My lovely oversized Spongebob Baby Milo tee with my star print leggings! It's super cozy to wear and I feel a bit cool and badass in it haha! ♡ Spongebob LOVE!!
Sorry about gloomy face X'D And that's btw my favorite nail polish color Ô.Ô And I LOVE that hoodie.. It's so big and cozy and long and I stole it from my sister 8D and for my Danish readers some extra info: Nik&Jay designed it bahahaha (no I'm not a fan - my sis coincidently found out)
This outfit was from after the Sakura Festival where I went out with some friends. Took some fast crappy pics since we had to leave XP

Yeah 3 very different styles.. So there's (1) badass Hopy, (2) Gloomy Hopy and (3) Sexy Hopy! 8D TAA-DAA it's Hopy's style delivery express! Choose *your* favorite style and Hopy will try to fulfill your wishes! (haha... ha..)

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

I just bought some new lower lashes on eBay from random chinese seller to try some different styles since I wasn't too fond of the Dolly Wink I got. I bought some natural styled looking and then the 'glamorous' styled which I'm wearing here XD I think I like them ô_ô But need more practise putting them on haha
I took some quick pictures as I had to rush for Jeongie's Leek party (yeah don't ask XD) since I was already late >_>' So didn't get to take any outfit pics sorry.. But I was kinda lazy and uninspired that day so I didn't do much about hair and makeup..
Jup and you can look at Jeongie's or Maria's blogs for pictures from the party if you're interested. I'm just gonna say.. It was all about LEEK 8D
Leek drawing I made as entrance fee for the party!
picture from Maria
☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

That was a lot of pictures! ( ̄_ ̄;)
Hope you enjoyed your Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. You picture stealer! >:D But srsly that was the cutest drawing ever :3 better than bringing a real leek. Those are for losers! XD
    Sponge-bobbuuuu~ ! And your new hair is soooo cute. Can't wait to color mine. Want to do it nooow >:( See you tomorrow/today/something O-o HipHop for shizzle ma dizzle XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of your outfits, so great!
    and the shorts are so cool! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shorts look so awesome on you! :DD Give skinny legs plz x'D <3

    Hahaha and I love the drawing! It is in MY room now, kekekek! >:D

    And your new hair is just NOM NOM NOM! .. now I want to dye agaaain! .__.
    The picture with your "gloomy face" is sooo hottttttttttttttt!! *0* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, Porre <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3



    your hair is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete