Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ash Grey hair?

Hi gals~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Not much happening around here - only - I finally pulled myself together to buy that plane ticket to Japan! Wooo! (ノ´∀`*)ノ Or actually... it's not so great right now since I'm more than broke.. But I guess you have to suffer a bit before you can experience the great stuff right? I still need to buy the plane ticket from Tokyo to Seoul, but I can't afford that before next month and the prices are kinda crazy right now, so i guess it's better to wait anyway!

I still need to buy some other things, but budget is tight so i have to stretch it as much as possible.. I just need to remind myself that I can buy a lot of more incredible stuff in Korea and Japan! (_ー_)

And to the topic of this post (sorry for being boooring XD) - I'm in the process of dying my hair since my roots began to get a bit too much.. Even my dad who hates the fact that I dye my "natural pretty black asian hair" commented on my roots and asked if it wasn't time to do something about it! I was shocked.. (O_O;) If your super conservative dad commented on your roots I guess it's time to dye your hair!

So I've been thinking about what I wanted to do. Obviously not the two-toned hair again. It was nice for a while but meh.. I'm kinda tired of the yellowish/orange tone I ALWAYS have (ノ´_ゝ`)ノ I prefer the more ashy/greyish matte tone which is what I want to achieve this time! Though.. the colors you can purchase in the Danish shops don't really satisfy my need.. I actually kinda had that color in part of my hair already once →

Anyways as always, I have to bleach the shit out of my hair before doing anything.. so right now I'm looking like the above while I'm thinking about what to do. You might think "it's not THAT bad" but I promise you it looks worse than on the picture! ヾ(*д*)ノ゛ I'll buy a *silver dye* tomorrow which will hopefully get the yellow tones out.
I want something like the above pictures ↑↑↑ I don't mind for a darker greyish color, as long as it's not yellow! But I bet it won't turn out anything like that lol! Well we'll see! ( ̄x ̄)


Oh yeah, and before I forget - last month, I bought my first long summer dress! And bonus - it was really cheap and pretty (you wouldn't dream of how cheap I am....)! That dress and necklace (+ a hoodie I needed) is actually the only things I've bought since the summer sale began last month. I must say I'm proud of myself haha! (゜∇ ゜)

*sigh* going to school in the summer isn't as bad as I thought, but still a bit tiring.. And I must say I'm a bit anxious about Japan.. I'll leave in mid-September and return in mid-December - just before Christmas! I hope I'll be able to meet a lot of people and get some new friends (人´∀`*) Otherwise it's a bit sad..... (。-_-。)/

Well that's it for now! I'll show you my new hair in next post (⌒▽⌒)

4 comments:

  1. Have you considered using Palty hairdye? Its a japanese hairdye that is made specially for asian hair, so it will get your hair lighter without the need to buy bleach ^__^

    I thought this may be for you:

    http://pinkyparadise.com/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=301

    :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra: Yeah i already tried Palty :) That's what I used to get the grey tone last time, but you sadly still have to bleach it to some extend :( 'Cause it had NO effect in the rest of my hair other than making it a tad more matte..
    I've only tried the "macaron beige" though, which is close to the "milk tea" one. So I'm not sure about the other products from Palty. Anyway I'll be able to test some out in Japan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lucky! haha seoul and tokyo are the best places ever! The shopping in seoul is SO nice, especially cause everything is so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash greyish hair would probably look AWESOME on you! I wanted such a hair color, too, but I simply don't have the money for all the work it requires - getting all of my hair bleached, then buying a proper color on the internet because the ones they sell here in DK (in Matas and such) are nowhere near the result you want.. And so on ^^'' So I'll just stick to dying my hair brownish, I think.

    Can't wait to see your new hair in the next post, though, and the summer maxi dress looks gorgeous ^^// And Japan sounds so exciting! <3

    ReplyDelete