Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The end of Summer

I can't believe we're soon at the end of August.. Not much sunshine here :(
I'm busy packing up my stuff so I can move back to my parents - and then of to Japan! It's in less than a month.. I'm not really sure how I feel about.. 3½ months don't sound like much but I still feel unsure about a lot of things. I'm sure things will work out, but I can't help panicking a bit.. I'm stressing too much I know (;≧皿≦)
However Maria told me she will visit in November, which I'm really excited about!! O(≧∇≦)O We're gonna have soo much fun!

I haven't been doing much this summer.. Half of it was dedicated to summer school, and of course all the sun decided to shine in July -_-; Otherwise I'm trying to hang out with all my friends before I'm leaving. Gonna miss all you guys! (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

This sunday was 'Asian Sunday' again \(○^ω^○)/ I told you about it once before. Meeting up with a lot of friends and cook a hell lot of food XD We'll usually meet up at 3-ish in the afternoon and just eat into the night~ This sunday was 'Korean Night', so my friend Minzi and her mom made a lot of Korean dishes (☆▽☆)
Korean pancakes
Kimchi
And no Korean food without Soju of course σ(゚ー^*) (Korean distilled beverage). Though I really can't drink that stuff.. It's like taking Vodka shots which I'm really not a fan of >.< Later when everyone was kinda drunk and full from food and wine, we decided to go karaoke to keep up the good old Asian tradition.. (★ ̄∀ ̄★) I got really drunk somehow.. 
I'm pretty sure Bai Jou (Chinese rice wine - 54% alcohol!?) was the cause... it tastes like sh*t... Anyway I'm never gonna mix soju, white wine, bai jou, whiskey, vodka and fisherman again! Neverrrr (never say neverrr *bieber fever*) (x_x;)
But it was lots of fun even though I felt pretty sick the whole next day...

And some random head-shots from the past days XD
As you can see the grey faded out kinda fast :( I have to bleach it more for next time. But I still really like this color ^^ Sadly my Asian black-hair DNA is fighting it.. although it has only been one month since I bleached it I already have like 1½ cm black roots! (,,#゚Д゚)/ *whine whine*
 
Yes I don't have much to talk about right now XD Gonna get some food and then meeting up with Maria so we can go to dance practice~ (*´∀`*)ゞ 

Thanks for looking! (∩_∩)

4 comments:

  1. AHH so exciting! : D I wish you the best of luck in Japan! You're gonna have a BLAST! Where do you guys go to dance practice? I'm so lost in the area and I need to find a dance or fitness studio.. -__-" But I have no idea where to go. *sigh* Any good ones in CPH that you can recommend? : D

    The foods look absolutely yummy! : D nomnom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! What are you going to do in Japan? :3 Holiday, study, etc...?

    Sounds fun with the food party XD A shame danes doesn't have the same tradition... (only at Christmas, but I'm not a big fan of Christmas food ;-; )
    Btw, that colour looks stunishing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Lego<3
    Held og lykke med rejsen, er sikker på at det bliver en fantastisk oplevelse for dig! ^-^
    Og nej hvor ser den mad lækker ud. Men Bai Jou... *brrr* :C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaay ! Im so excited to finally go to Japan <3
    My ''alone travel virginity'' is finally going away .. lol
    We are going to have sooo much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete