Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vacation~!

Just a quick update!

I'm finally done with summer school so now I officially have vacation!! Yay!! I'm actually waiting for my parents to come and pick me up so we can go to Turkey hehe.. So just thought I'd make a little update since I hate waiting and just get really restless ._.

Yesterday I went to Genki con (Danish Japan anime/manga convention) for a couple of hours. It was really nice to see my (mustache crib) friends and we always have fun and do silly things XD Yaaay summer vacation is meant for seeing friends right?? I'm just sad I can't be there the whole weekend.. aaaw :( But I'll hopefully get to see them again before I go to Japan (∩_∩)

Later on I went to Jeongie's birthday party.. PARTY ROCK!! d(=w=)b It was super fun and we danced sooo much that I think everyone's bodies are hurting today >w< Rocking da dance floooor~

And something for you guys that Lina posted and I've been listening to on replay......... (Iknowyouwillloveit ♥)


I LOVE HER!!! ♥ X'DDDD Super adorable!! Super weird kinda bizarre video!! Super addictive kawaii song!! ♥ trolololo~! Ok I'm getting restless.. better end this post before I write more random sh*t.... X'D

I'm not sure if I'll be blogging in Turkey..! So byyyeee and see you again in a week σ(゚ー^*)

1 comment:

  1. BEST SONG EVER! xDD The new Caramell dance just saying! ★ I'm so much going to learn it! 8D

    ReplyDelete