Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolutions + Xmas presents

I usually never have any new year's resolutions or give it much thought, but somehow this year I feel like I have a lot! Well, my friend sent me this from tumblr, and it pretty much covers what I want to do!

Adding to that I want to save up as well o (◡‿◡✿)
Study more kanji and Japanese!
And as most people after having several xmas feasts (and me eating to much in Japan lol) - lose weight! (I gained 5kg in Japan wtf! Lol I'm a happy-eater ♥)

My sister bought Just Dance 3 for wii from her xmas money, and we'll try playing every evening at least for an hour (〜^∇^)〜 
Fun + exercise = win ♪♫

Do you guys have any specific resolutions? ヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞ

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡
Christmas Presents
Let It Rock Vivianne Westwood perfume, Lancôme gift box, Gift cards for H&M and drugstore, earrings from NewYorker, rhinestones, and a small ring ♥
Spongebob xmas card lol, chocolate, cute cat long tee, baseball jacket I bought with the H&M gift card lol.
Chopper Cap!!
The last one is definitely one of my favs!! From lovely Maria!! I was soooo surprised when I got it! She knows me too well hehehehe....
Can't wait to actually wear it outside! I want to make a cute outfit for it as well lol! But weather is super crappy, windy and rainy lately, so I don't wanna use it yet ;o;

I actually haven't got my xmas presents from my parents yet.. So there's still something to look forward to (*´∀`*) Or well, from my mom! I got money from my dad so I can buy a new laptop since mine is counting its last days and is freaking heavy to carry to school ( ;´Д`)

Oh and I have to show you one last thing I bought in Japan.
Mickey Sneaks!
Yes my obsession for sneaks wont let me leave Japan without at least one pair of awesome kicks! I've been looking for white sneaks in ages, and then i saw these blingbling Mickey star kicks! And they were pretty cheap too lol yes winwin

 ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

I celebrated New Year's Eve at 'le lovely Mustache Crib with a lot of lovely people!
Picture stolen from Nadia
Sadly I had forgotten my allergy med, and my friend has cat which I'm super allergic to ((*゜Д゜)ゞ”
So the whole evening I was sneezing as crazy and my eyes were all itchy. I know how to ruin my own nye... But other than that it was super fun and everyone was happy, party and nice (^O^☆♪
My simple nye meiku~
Me and little sis ♪♫
 And yes I dyed my hair! Marshmallow Ash from Palty (○゜ε^○)
Sorry hair looks messy in last pic, it was after i came home from nye party >_>;

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

2011 was full of challenges, good and bad. I believe every year will be kinda similar lol.
だからもっと頑張ります!
Keep fighting! 
(ノ>▽<。)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment