Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A little Gothic Valentine

I love photoshop lololol へ(゜∇、°)へ

Ok I was a little bored and thought it would be interesting to see how this look would change with another hair color and so on. I was really funny to 'experiment' a bit ⊙▽⊙ 

Which one do you like??

I kinda like all the hair colors even though some might be a bit too 'cosplay-feel'-like. I really love the dark cyan/turquoise (right lower one) haircolor. Kinda reminds me a bit of Park Bom in the 'Hurt' music video. She looked the best in that vid imo ♥ 

This is the original/normal picture ↓
(It's not a wig if anyone thought so)
 It's originally a small request from a lolita magazine for a Gothic Lolita Valentine Makeup. That's why it looks a bit 'dark'. But yeah I'm no lolita myself, so I just did the best I could (^_^;)

Here's a closeup of the meiku ♫
I originally thought to use this for the valentine makeup tutorial that I've mentioned earlier, but now looking at it I think it might be a bit too much/strong? Idk.. I might do a more natural gyaru inspired one instead. This could maybe serve as the 'night look'?

And this is actually the first time I've used a vivid lip color! I've always been a bit scared of more vivid lip colors as I didn't think they suited me ('-'*) I've always preferred the more nude ones or baby/light pink.

It will be Valentine pretty soon!
Did you girls (and guys) prepare anything??

Well I haven't myself lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment